This episode is providing information on Domestic Violence Support with House of Ruth.
HOUSE OF RUTH HELP/RESOURCES AND DONATION/VOLUNTEER INFORMATION BELOW:
House of Ruth, Domestic Violence Support Center – www.houseofruth.org; 202/667-7001, x515 (free, confidential counseling for trauma and abuse survivors)
• Office of Victim Services, Victim Hotline – www.DCvictim.org
; 1-800-844-5732 (4HELPDC)
Resources- Adolescents and kids
• Veto Violence- dating violence prevention training for teachers, coaches, school personnel, youth
• Kids Help Line- online resource for broaching difficult topics for kids 5+
• Love is Respect- safe dating resource for teens with phone/text support
• Teen Dating Violence Prevention Guide- icebreakers and activities
• ChAMPS- on-call, mobile mental health emergency service for DC youth www.dbh.dc.gov
; (202) 481-
Domestic Abuse Support House of Ruth
Want to learn more about donating or volunteering?
You can contact House of Ruth chief development officer Elizabeth Kiker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL ME TO FILL THE LAST SPOT in my coaching for limited pricing of $50 (normal price $200): email@example.com
WORK WITH ME:
Have trouble setting boundaries in your life?
Grab my E-Course here:
And if you just wanna peek around and find out more about me and my work..check out my website! It’s FUN AND SPARKLY 😉
Want to drop me a line or have a question? Email me anytime!
Let’s connect on social media!
After abuse we need SIMPLE. I created a planner for busy women just like you to navigate your days easier: https://christyjade.podia.com/shethrivesplanner
I am Christy Jade, adoring wife, adoptive mama and narcissistic abuse survivor. I now help other women who have gone through abuse (or are going through it) find confidence, power and peace.